If you are reading this, you probably saw PointCheckout FZ LLC on your card statement and were not sure what the purchase was or needed more information about the merchant. Below is more details about the company and our contact information for inquiries.
PointCheckout is a credit card payment infrastructure provider and platform that works with 1,000+ merchants across the Middle East to help them collect payment from their clients. PointCheckout is PCI DSS Level 1 certified, and part of the Abu Dhabi Global Market Regulated RegLab license for conducting financial services. Our offices are location in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Amman, Jordan, with activities in over 5 countries.
A transaction with the label PointCheckout FZ LLC on your card statement could mean you have made a purchase at one of our merchants and perhaps it was not clear which merchant it is. There is no need to worry, we would be glad to help you find the right transaction details and the contact information of the merchant where you did your purchase.
Below are some steps you can take to identify the transaction beforehand:
1. Search in your SMS inbox for the name “PointCheckout FZ LLC” or sender “PntCheckout” to locate the transaction confirmation. The SMS should mention “Your payment of AED XXX at ‘Merchant Name’ was successful. For followup or enquiries, contact store directly at 971XXXXXXXX “.
This could help you find the details of the transaction and the contact information of the merchant to reach them directly.
2. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email confirming your payment and the merchant name. The sender could be email@example.com and the name PointCheckout. This can also help you find the contact information of the merchant directly if needed.
Still don’t identify the transaction? Get in touch with us directly and we will do our best to guide you to your purchase. Please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Phone number
- Transaction amount in AED
- Exact date and time of the transaction on the statement
- The last 4 digits of the card used for payment
Note: never send a copy of the card statement with personal and/or card data. PointCheckout will never ask you for the credit card number, personal financial information or pins and passwords.